[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i post the same things over and over and that's why it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448387825342.jpg (104 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1448387825342.jpg
104 KB, 854x480
i post the same things over and over and that's why it's funny
>>
Personally I find it more disturbing than humourous
>>
this guy gets it
>>
>>3949066 (dubs)
disturbingly kawaii ^___^
>>
lol did DAE else think yuji is one of le best namefigs ever? he is totally not epically ruining s4s with his epically ftw low quality and repetitive le posts tbqh desu.................
>>
>>3949071
No, disturbing in the sense that you maybe can't stop yourself and you feel compelled without reason to repeat the same thing over and over. People do get stuck in loops that they never find their way out of. Cycles repeating ad infinitum. A neverending curse of destiny. A hamster on a wheel. A cat, tied to a stick, that's driven into frozen winter shit
>>
>>3949103
dumb hamsterposter
>>
>>3949106
lol
>>
>>3949053
idk wouldnt it be cool to like, say new things each time and loking back u can be like oo hehe wow i sed that no sh*t cause its rite there in plane eng. i jus dont see any long-term fulfillment in a posting career of shitsame trashpassages
>>
>>3949122
sparkles pls go
>>
>>3949122
Is this part of the test?
>>
>>3949103
Dat Fitter Happier reference kek

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3949136
Dat internet reference...... I've finally got the lulz!

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>3949142
Epic! For the Win!
>>
>>3949146
lol...........
>>
I laughed and then he laughed and then she laughed some more

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3949053
haha yeah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.