[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a specially made bomb using the powers of AUTISM. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: flanfly.png (104 KB, 1199x898) Image search: [Google]
flanfly.png
104 KB, 1199x898
This is a specially made bomb using the powers of AUTISM.

It will detonate shortly.
It cannot be disarmed or disabled in any way.

You have two options:

One, the bomb will detonate and kill OP, and he will never return.

Two, you can request of the bomb that is instead destroy TARGET NUMBER 2. Target number 2 the thread.
The thread will never reappear and nobody will ever make it again.

In either case the death caused by the bomb is instant.

What do you choose?

Everyone in this thread, including myself and OP, has been trolled.

the pleasure of being cummed inside.jpg

[X] RAPE THE MAIDS
>>
>>3944928
three, stfu
>>
File: hero.jpg (28 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
28 KB, 360x270
*jumps on the grenade to save you*
>>
>>3944933
fly digits yo

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3944933
meme
>>
Sure are a lot of singles in this thread
>>
>>3945036

Not for long
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.