[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: s4s.jpg (21 KB, 377x325) Image search: [Google]
s4s.jpg
21 KB, 377x325
I have a friend who is obsessed with this stupid board and she convinced me to try browsing it.
I've been lurking /s4s/ for two days now. This will be my first and last post.

/s4s/ is the most cancerous board in all of 4chan. /s4s/ is even worse than /v/ or /b/. I mean those boards are cancerous, but there is a shred of actual content here or there. I've probed /s4s/ all the way through and its pure cancer. You maggots pride yourself on OC and quality, and there is none. It's nothing but spam, dubschecking, and some fucked up namefag roleplay. I know you're going to say 'its ironic', but it's not. Maybe a couple of people are posting this shit ironically, but the majority of the posts are sincere. You can tell by how buttmad they get at the slightest criticism.

How can anyone be amused by dubs? It's a fucking number! It's like an infant amused by shaking a rattle. Grow the fuck up.

I'm not going to bother with the fucking weebs. You know how disgusting you are.

The only OC I've seen in the past 2 days is horribly drawn, horribly thought out ms paint crap. The rest are pictures taken off tumblr and given a stupid name. 'lol it says walruse, but it's a seal' Thats lame shit, and it stopped being funny when I was 10.

I'm done now. You can start spamming your ascii 'art', and disregard everything I've said. Don't worry, I know exactly where >>>/b/ is. I'm not going there though, I'm going to a board with actual content, something you simpletons wouldn't understand.

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>3944927
while he's semi-correct with his objective observations he should have spent a bit more time here before denouncing the whole thing. shame on him if he couldn't see past the surface or lurk long enough to find something interesting
>>
>>3944927
gabagoooooooooool
>>
>>3944927
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 267x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 267x209
see u 2 morrow
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3944977
good double
>>
>>3944985
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
I knew about 4chan since it was started but I never had any interest in it until you guys starting significantly affecting things outside of 4chan, so I started coming to /b/ in 2010 to study it and ended up getting sucked into it, then right when I was starting to get kind of bored of it [s4s] was created and those first couple of months where it was hidden were totally ridiculous and i had never seen anything else like it on le internet, so i got super involved and then [s4s] progressed and i lost interest at a couple points but i always keep coming back because even though we get fig newtons and rudeposters, the core of goodness that was at the heart of the original [s4s] is still here in some form and there's still really no where else like this for me.

thanks for reading my blogpost
>>
File: spurdo.png (6 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
6 KB, 528x404
>>3944927
my mfw i wrote this
>>
>>3944927
Someone forget their daily water lol
>>
>>3944977
nice 77s

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.