[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you came along the time was right Pulled me like an apple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (155 KB, 428x251) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
155 KB, 428x251
When you came along the time was right
Pulled me like an apple red and ripe
Wasn't very long you took a bite
And did me wrong, and it serves me right
>>
>>3943744
Chris is nothing without Kim Thayil and Ben Shepherd
>>
>>3943750
Kim and Ben are really underrated but Chris' first solo record was good. His other solo stuff isn't brilliant but to say he's "nothing" is just rude senpai
>>
>>3943803
Don't get me wrong, he's still a helluva songwriter, and possibly the most badass voice to ever walk the earth, but his solo stuff doesn't even come close to what they did as Soundgarden. Or even Audioslave for that matter
>>
>>3943750
Did you know Ben Sheppard's real name is Hunter Schaeffer
>>
>>3943816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcj5bF0zHLY

Better than anything Audioslave ever did desu
>>
>>3943817
Nice. I always just called him Ben. That's what they write on the back of the albums
>>
>>3943823
That's cool I don't know much else about him. I think he wrote black hole sun but not sure. I like how he plays the bass the rest of the family says he's a dick but I think that's just cause they're mooches
>>
>>3943840
He replaced Hiro Yamamoto in 89 I believe
>>
>>3943845
And no one knew who soundgarden was before that, so that says something about how badass Ben actually is.

I think the difference is that Chris cowrote %90 of their songs with Ben and Kim
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.