[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: green-tea.jpg (46 KB, 592x393) Image search: [Google]
green-tea.jpg
46 KB, 592x393
Daily reminder that Green Tea is by FAR the healthiest beverage on the planet and not only restores fluids but also has numerous health benefits plain old boring water DOES NOT!

1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health

2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter

3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance

4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer

5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s

6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection

7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes

8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease

9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese

10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer
>>
tl;dr
i agree
>>
>>3931678
LOL u dent ebon got wotor?!
>>
>>3931678
Nice citations, quoting for future use on school projects.

>Daily reminder that Green Tea is by FAR the >healthiest beverage on the planet and not only >restores fluids but also has numerous health >benefits plain old boring water DOES NOT!
>
>1. Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive >Compounds That Can Improve Health
>
>2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain >Function and Make You Smarter
>
>3. Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and >Improves Physical Performance
>
>4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your >Risk of Various Types of Cancer
>
>5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old >Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and >Parkinson’s
>
>6. Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which >Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk >of Infection
>
>7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II >Diabetes
>
>8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of >Cardiovascular Disease
>
>9. Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and >Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
>
>10. Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of >Dying and Help You Live Longer
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (898 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
898 KB, 1920x1080
>>3931678
Heretic! You're actions will NOT be without consequence! I shall summon Poseidon, the God of WATER, to come and correct you're contaminated mind! The gods are with me, just LOOK at my captcha!
>>
>>3931678
it tastes good too
>>
>>3931714
this man
is rite man

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3931716
also i dropped muh namefig

xdddddddddddddddddddddd
>>
>>3931678
LOADED with fluoride. as a resident of an area that has REJECTED water fluoridation i refuse to be undermined by TEA
>>
File: avoid_water.png (338 KB, 1000x1141) Image search: [Google]
avoid_water.png
338 KB, 1000x1141
>>3931678
>>
GREEN TEE

HAS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE
>>
>>3931780
Tinfoiler myth, the fluoride that is found in tea leaves is Calcium fluoride, while the stuff they add to drinking water is Sodium fluoride. The first is natural and you can actually be deficient if you don’t get trace amounts in your diet (which is fine, because it’s in a lot of things, not just tea) while the second is a toxic industrial waste not fit for human consumption.

http://fluoridedetective.com/types-of-fluoride/
>>
File: seg.jpg (57 KB, 597x638) Image search: [Google]
seg.jpg
57 KB, 597x638
my upper body parts buck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.