[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am unironically a pedophile. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1322126002010.jpg (7 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1322126002010.jpg
7 KB, 300x220
I am unironically a pedophile.

What do?
>>
imagine a good childhood
>>
>>3931298
live a good life without molesting children
>>
>>3931298
Realize that pedophilia is bad and a sin, control your urges, realize that it's not your fault that you are like this, don't hate yourself, just live your life, don't ever try to touch children, don't look at them sexually even if you feel excited about it, if you did touch them then don't hurt them anymore and give yourself up to the authorities.
>>
>>3931298
Liking feet isn't too bad, there are worse fetishes, like paedophiles (don't judge them they were born with a brain that makes them like children and they can't change it, just like homosexuality and heterosexuality, science tip of the day ;))..
>>
File: honk_by_cybeam100-d5fnxir (1).jpg (285 KB, 842x500) Image search: [Google]
honk_by_cybeam100-d5fnxir (1).jpg
285 KB, 842x500
>>3931298
ill help you op
>>
>>3931298
this
>>3931318
and if you realize can't control yourself, go to a doctor and tell him you need help. just do anything to not hurt anyone.
>>
>>3931332
off by one
>>
>>3931298
be more ironic
>>
First, disconnect your Internet permanently. Never use it ever again. Move deep into a forest far away from people. Live off the land. Once a year, use some manner of signal device to request an adult family member chaperon you on a supply run to a remote hardware store where children do not shop. Return to the forest.
That would be a pretty good start
>>
>>3931371
But how will he learn out about the dankest of memes, I'd rather die tbqh(to be quite honest) imo(in my opinion) fam(forest alligator maybe?).
>>
File: coupe.jpg (36 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
coupe.jpg
36 KB, 450x450
Welcome aboard OP.

You're hired.
>>
└t:auâ┴â┬
غu╥ï3└├└╤ضâ└├≈┬ tèâ┬:uقâ┴
└t▄≈┬ tجfïâ┬:u╬
└t╞:au┼
غt╜â┴نêâ=└┴A Vït$u;5ش┴A w Vكr+ à└Yu#àِuFâ=└┴A tâ╞âµ≡Vj 5╝┴A XqA ^├â|$ضw"t$كزà└Yu9D$tt$ك . à└Yu▐3└├5P╝A t$ك┼YY├Vït$àِt-â=└┴A Vuك# à└YVt
Pك2# YY^├j 5╝┴A TqA ^├Sï\$à█UWut$كتYلD Vït$àِu SكاYل, â=└┴A àن 3â■ضç┬ Sكخ" ïكàوY ;5ش┴A wHVSUكï' â─ à└tï√ن1VكY* ï°àYt(ïCnH;╞rï╞PSWكأ Sك[" ïكSUك}" â─àu<àِuFâ╞âµ≡Vj 5╝┴A XqA ï°àtïCnH;╞rï╞PSWكR SUك=" â─àوuàِuFâ╞âµ≡VSj 5╝┴A PqA ï°àuâ=P╝A tVك╢, à└Yàن8ï╟ن63└â■ضwàِuFVSj 5╝┴A PqA à└uâ=P╝A t
Vكx, à└Yu╠3└^_][├╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠Wï|$نnج$ ïïL$W≈┴ tèâ┴└t=≈┴ uيïï║■■~╨â≡3┬â┴ر tكïAn└t#غtر tر tن═yن
y■نy2نynïL$ ≈┴ tèâ┴╥tfêâ╟≈┴ uمنëâ╟║■■~ï╨â≡3┬ïâ┴ر tط╥t4ِt'≈┬ t≈┬ tن╟ëïD$_├fëïD$╞G _├fëïD$_├êïD$_├╠╠╠╠╠╠╠╠ïL$≈┴ t$èâ┴└tN≈┴ uي ج$ ج$ ï║■■~╨â≡3┬â┴ر tكïAn└t2غt$ر tر tن═AïL$+┴├A■ïL$+┴├A2ïL$+┴├AnïL$+┴├Uïهâه VïuWEPu EضP╟Eغ╟EهB ëuكëuضكg, â─ àِï°tMغxïEض╞ ن
EضPj كت* YYï╟_^╔├UïهQïEH∙ w ï
└░A ╖Aن[ï╚┴∙Vï5└░A ╢╤ِDV^tjêE2êMn╞E■ Xن
êEn3└╞E2 @j5`╝A M
5p╝A QPEnPjك╠3 â─à└u╔├╖E
#E ╔├Vït$نF╢Pكc5 à└Yuً╢Fâ∙-ï╤tâ∙+u╢F3└â∙0|
â∙9âل0نâ╔â∙t A╢Fن▌â·-^u≈╪├لث╠╠UïهWVïu ïMï}ï┴ï╤
>>
>>3931347
this
>>
>>3931536
I agree!
>>
>>3931326
were you scientifically born as a gullible person and you can't change it?
>>
I was at the store the other day and saw this 9yo twerking. Like, it was insane. You should have been there. Anyway I didn't realize I was a pedophile until then.
>>
>>3931326
Jared from subway is a pedophile. Homo sex should be just as illegal
>>
>>3931325
ahahashahahahahah
>>Realize that pedophilia is a sin
gtfo faggot
>>
>>3931325
It really isn't a sin the bible says nothing against it. Mostly because back then you died at 30 and married at 12. But it says nothing against pedophilia other than
>honor the law of man
>>
File: fate.jpg (92 KB, 640x531) Image search: [Google]
fate.jpg
92 KB, 640x531
Chaos is necessary for evolution

The radiation is permanent
>>
>>3932107
You know me way better than you know LoLo , are you stalking me?
>>
File: pip pip.jpg (32 KB, 257x263) Image search: [Google]
pip pip.jpg
32 KB, 257x263
>>3932111

Nice dubs, me
>>
Its not bad, its not a sin. Its your personality. Some people like spicy food some people like tea with milk and some people like children. Pedophilia is treaded like homosexualiy was a couple of years ago. Its not a sin its not a disease you cant get healt from it, because you are not sick. But dont molest children, this is still a crime.
>>
>>3932114
Are you the resident doppelganger. Here to impersonate all users of S4S
>>
>>3931298
fuck kids in a post-ironic new sincerity kinda way then its not illegal
>>
it's all a spectrum. there's severe hetero's, severe gay's, then people that are one relationship people. Be the pedo you want others to be.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.