[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
out of context youtube comment thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: walrused.jpg (37 KB, 528x696) Image search: [Google]
walrused.jpg
37 KB, 528x696
Thumbs up for sure he is big and flips. That is my goal to be that size and flip that clean. You are new role model you got a sub for sure
>>
>>3926346
sorry i have to break this news to you, but that's a seal.
>>
>>3926346
pickle comes with a happitat.....
>>
>>3926353
this
>>
>>3926353
#walrused
>>
>>3926353
u dint eben got skol
>>
I always end up asking people, "Have you seen walrus sit-ups? They're amazing, you know." They're just like.. "No... what are you talking about?" This is definitely the vid I send them later, and sure enough they are amazed. I'd say this is one of the best walrus sit-up vids on youtube. (that I've seen at least)
>>
Too fast. I've heard slower versions live and it really allows you to enjoy the piece more in all its expression when it's not played on a higher tempo.
>>
thx

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
This is a funny video because my name is Abigail and the crabs name is crabigail m uncle calls me that :)
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 604x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 604x458
I still don't get it. Why is everyone losing their shot over this song? Did a YouTuber inspire it or something? Someone plz explain this to me
>>
well damien le maistre. if you put water in the funnel it would put the fire out.
>>
Ive got ADHD You cunt how dare you im reporting you asshole why would you say that fucking faggot your bassicly saying that mainly people like me with ADHD are mental or like bullys like you would say RETARDED sooo yea.... SCREW YOU CUNT YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE ALIVE AND I HOPE YOU GET SHOT AT NIGHT WHILSE GOING FOR A WALK AND DIE LIKE THE SAD FUCK YOU AARRREEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>3926399
Betcha thought I wouldn't check those doubles, huh? You say there, crying, thinking to yourself "oh, woe is me, little anon annie has gone and found herself (that's right, here >:) another bumbling situation" well you were almost fucking right. But I, myself, have saved you from this purgatory of small dickery and light roughletussing. Wew, you really owe me for this one, partner.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.