[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol back off jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: jesus.jpg (45 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
45 KB, 600x400
lol back off jesus
>>
>>3919199
dumb frogposter
>>
File: fug.png (470 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
470 KB, 600x400
>>3919199
nice duble tbh
>>
jezeus bless me with quads
>>
DARNIT!
>>
>>3920000
>gets quads complaining about not getting quads

le irony kinge

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3920000
gosh dang!

very nice!
>>
but Jesus is literally a good guy
>>
File: xed.jpg (34 KB, 503x516) Image search: [Google]
xed.jpg
34 KB, 503x516
>>3920026
you posted that at 4:04

404, keks not found!

el oh el! (laughing out loud)
>>
>>3920061
I thought LOL meant "love on line"?

fug, I am gonna have to pologize to my mom...
>>
File: 1447789403832s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1447789403832s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
GOTTA USE ALOT OF CAUTION WITH SYRIA REFUGEES
>>
File: shroud of turin.jpg (92 KB, 708x465) Image search: [Google]
shroud of turin.jpg
92 KB, 708x465
this symbolic catholic art has nothing to do with the real Yeshua (Jesus). Catholicism is full of idol worship and blasphemous extrabiblical things that make catholics feel like they have to pay a penance. Nowhere in the bible does it say to worship or pray to "Mother Mary" nor does it say you need to speak to a priest to absolve your sins (This is specifically why the temple curtain was ripped after jesus allowed himself to be crucified on the cross, the curtains are huge and 3 inches thick). The weird imagery on this man;s clothing has nothing to do with the bible - a "heart", thorns, flames, and an inverted cross.

The Roman Catholic church was founded around 325 AD. They even say that the mother of Jesus is the only way whereby you may receive grace. It’s true that Mary was blessed to carry and give birth to Jesus, but she was simply a Jewish woman, not a God. They made it a crime punishable by death to attempt to actually read the bible for yourself and/or contradict the Roman Catholic church during the Dark Ages, and they have killed an estimated 68 million Christians over the years for refusing to bow to the false doctrine of the Roman Catholic church.
According to the Catholic church you must do all of the following in order to receive salvation:
 Confess your sins to a Roman Catholic priest.
 “Receive” all appropriate Roman Catholic sacraments.
 Believe that Grace comes only via Rome’s sacraments, and only through Mary.
 Buy indulgences. 
 Attend the Roman Catholic Mass on all Sundays and holy days. obey all of Rome’s rules.Be a member of the Roman Catholic Church. Submit yourself to the Pope.
The bible teaches that you must believe in Jesus and obey the Gospel for salvation, and that it’s by the grace of God, not Mary or Rome, that we are saved.

Seriously fam if you want to be a Christian just read the bible and ask Yeshua to help you out. Your life will be better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.