[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh damn it! You just made anime pregnant! What will you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 01_01.jpg (266 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
01_01.jpg
266 KB, 900x1200
Oh damn it! You just made anime pregnant! What will you do?
>>
>>3916616
take care of the baby with my wacky family then make a sitcom about it
>>
>>3916616
Kick her real hard in the stomach
>>
>>3916616
install gentoo
>>
File: 1280px-Cheeseburger.png (1 MB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Cheeseburger.png
1 MB, 1280x853
>>3916616
Is she pregnant or does she just have huge bobs? Either way, feed her burgs.
>>
>>3916616
perform abortion without any competent training
>>
fuck her then fuck the child when its like 8-9 then make it my slave if its a boy drown it
>>
those are actually breasts
>>
>>3917357
You got her boobs pregnant.
>>
>>3916627
It's not gentoo, it's henpoo.
>>
>>3916616
take responsiblity
>>
>>3916616

Well, it started on April Fool's a few years ago. There's a reddit board with relatively high traffic (at the time) called Shit Reddit Says, on which angry women would post about problematic posts on other subreddits. In time, got somewhat influential, and the mods on it had enough clout to run other parts of reddit to some extent. A real standard SJW hugbox dealie.
As a joke, moot made Shit 4chan Says, with the description for the board blatantly stating it was for talking about problematic content to raise awareness.
After April Fool's ended, moot didn't bother to take it down because people were enjoying yelling at each other like idiots.
In time, it, like every board with no real topic, developed into a self-sustaining board: a board that discusses its own board culture. In this case, that culture was meme-driven.
Now, it largely functions as a continuation of golden-age /b/: intelligent people using carefullly crafted stupidity as a creative outlet.
Matthew the Sunday School Teacher.: ok
tl;dr shitposting is the only form of contributing
>>
>>3917357
Yeah, and you just made her pregnant. Women don't show signs of the baby that quickly dummy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.