[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me in the pic, when I've taken my first step to realizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: epic_win_guy___large.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
epic_win_guy___large.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
Me in the pic, when I've taken my first step to realizing how deep the rabbit hole goes...
>>
>>3905486
wats involved in that step hm? or are u just gonna reply to urself and pretend like something inexplicable happened? pf gay
>>
>>3905488
You could not even bein to understand. It involves contact with my ET handlers, which is already dozens of steps ahead of where you are currently, mentally. I'm sorry you had to read this.
>>
>>3905486
epic!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: !1384881383632.png (172 KB, 658x493) Image search: [Google]
!1384881383632.png
172 KB, 658x493
>>3905486
>>
>>3905489
i'm sorry, too, lmoa. you'd think you'd stop posting on this fat steaming pile of shit board with such... erm... divine knowledge, or w/e. one would assume, rite, that you'd go out and do something people mite give a shit about. nah. nah just like psychics and horseshit fortune-tellers you're once again full of shit. psst u need a life kid
>>
>>3905503
Your basic understanding of "life" will forever be your tether.......... I will NOT see you in the realm of the conscious.
>>
>>3905509
ah y-yes, trust this poster, when he dies having done jack shit he's hoping for a whole nother chance! yeah, yeah THEN he'll show you! excuses excuses excuses.
>>
>>3905503
>>3905509
>do something people mite give a shit about
Such as what? I don't have any special skills, and I'm socially inept. Thus I will continue to funpost on [s4s] for now. You're telling me to become a rockstar or something, aren't you? That's pretty bold to hear from someone who *also* posts on [s4s] and supposedly is "better".
>>
>>3905516
You use the words "life" and "death", but you are unaware of how insignificant those words truly are. Do not seek ascension-- you are ill equipped.
>>
>>3905518
youre concocting this bloated boring narrative out of your psychotic brainfart episodes and pretending YOU'RE somehow superior. 'dozens of steps ahead of where you are mentally' yet it cannot be proven in the slightest. post awesome oc along with each of your comments that might prove something. stop talking yourself in circles that might help. you're just another unstable low-t retard giving yourself something the fuck to do during the day because nothing's happening to you otherwise.
>>
>>3905520
no i actually have a pretty good grip on em. your stinky stagnant body will turn to dust and your lame legacy will not be strengthened (or even remembered) once that happens. sorry!
>>
>>3905532
>>3905537
You are unprepared.
>>
>>3905532
>and pretending YOU'RE somehow superior. 'dozens of steps ahead of where you are mentally'

that's called an ego and it's something every human being has, including you, and is absolutely necessary for any functioning in any kind of society or community
>>
>>3905486
>>3905489
>>3905509
>>3905520
>>3905547

these aren't me, by the way, in case anyone is reading. i dont see why anyone would try that hard to impersonate me but whatever floats you're boat ;)
>>
File: rabbit hole.png (189 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
rabbit hole.png
189 KB, 501x585
>rabbit hole

Things gonna get wet here
>>
>>3905547
you are dookie on the sidewalk end of story
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.