[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walk in. See this. What do? Please note she is already pregnant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1442626240991.jpg (437 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
1442626240991.jpg
437 KB, 724x1023
Walk in. See this. What do?

Please note she is already pregnant.
>>
>>3902194
get the heck outta there
>>
looks like she's lying on a pentagram so i guess sacrifice her unborn child to satan
>>
>>3902194
turn 180 degrees and walk away
>>
>>3902194
gross, a girl.
squish it.
>>
File: circle-unit-radians.gif (12 KB, 366x280) Image search: [Google]
circle-unit-radians.gif
12 KB, 366x280
>>3902201
it's 360° u pleb.
>>
kill
>>
>>3902194
tbh I'd take those thigh-highs off her and wear them myself
they are qtttttttttttttttttt
>>
Impregnate her a second time
>>
File: 1438179832512.jpg (230 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
1438179832512.jpg
230 KB, 640x821
I would untie her and ask if there is anything I can do to help.
>>
File: everydayImshufflelelelel.png (283 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
everydayImshufflelelelel.png
283 KB, 1920x1080
snort in my hands and insert the snort with a straw into her nose, then I would eat the rope, lick off the blood off the floor, twist the ankle of obama and then I would insert several sharpees into you're pooper. after that, I would tattoo her a new fresh OC meme on the eyeballs using ink that can only bee seen under infraredultravioletlight (to be invented). then I would shave her hair, would bind a knot out of it and shove into her bagina. Afterwards I would extract some poo out of her anus and would push it into her ears.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>3902194
Take responsibility as a man.
>>
get my hatchet a 6 trash bags
>>
>>3902377
good double

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.