[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I reversed image searched one of those fucking stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fuckingshit.png (1 MB, 1670x850) Image search: [Google]
fuckingshit.png
1 MB, 1670x850
Alright I reversed image searched one of those fucking stupid anime pics u guys keep uploading. I wanted to try to watch one episode of anime... just one. I tried and I got to this shit. I mean damn... what the fuck is wrong u ppl not trying to be rude but look at how dumb this thing is.
#BANIME
>>
what, are you better?
>>
>>3899489
watch evangelion you will like :DDDD
>>
>>3899489
boku no pico
>>
anime
>>
>>3899509
yeah
>>
amine sugs tbh fams
>>
>>3899489
You take that back right now you little cunt, nyaruko is a god tier show.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>3899534
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably are on the wrong trail from the beginning. If you are just analyzing Evangelion like you would any other shonen anime you won't see that it's an attempt to ennoble anime as a legitimate form of art. Together, Freud and Lacan make up about 40-70 percent of Annos attempt of creating a high-profile arthouse anime to totally crush the genre and otaku-ism in particular, depending on the day. So the non-narrative nature of European art cinema will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just zapped over to Bergmans Persona before making this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible Evangelion is without watching it first.
>>
big lushy bushy beards
>>
>>3899489
u dint eben got skol lol
>>
File: benis.webm (571 KB, 1670x850) Image search: [Google]
benis.webm
571 KB, 1670x850
>>3899489
Subtle benis

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.