[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POOP!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1446801932254.png (54 KB, 182x252) Image search: [Google]
1446801932254.png
54 KB, 182x252
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY POOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD
>>
>>3896823
ebin
>>
Nigger faggot homoe
>>
Jews tongue my nigger anus you homo faggot
>>
>>3896825
>>3896826
>>3896828
ebin
>>
>>3896823
I'm sorry sir, you seem to be in the wrong place. This board is for intelligent discussion. Please take your incoherent rambling to other boards.
Here, let me help you.
>>>/b/
>>
>>3896834
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY POOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD
>>
>>3896836
I'm sorry sir, you seem to be in the wrong place. This board is for intelligent discussion. Please take your incoherent rambling to other boards.
Here, let me help you.
>>>/b/
>>
>>3896839
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^))^))))):^):^)))):::::::
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP!
>>
>>3896842
Mods I never say this, but this time, just time I think this man did the most epin post we'll ever seen on 4chan until the end of times. If this thread doesn't deserve to be stickie immediately and forever then you may as well delete 4chan since there wont be a post such as epin as this, leaving this thread to die would be like destroying the universe itself. That's why i backed this one up on a flash drive, an SD card, a CD, a floppy, a casette, a tape drive, a williams tube, a vinyl record, and an edison cylinder phonograph; I also made a copy on photofilm, a second kodak for good measure, an xD picture card, a minidisc, a handdrawn copy, a binary file in notepad, an ASCII file in notepad, a paper form that i encrypted with my enigma machine, a papyruse scroll, a punch card, an entire 250 page binder into a filing cabinet in my basement, and my microsoft onedrive account. oh, and I also hired the worlds best masonry experts to etch me a copy of this picture on two stone tablets so that future generations will remembe this epic mene for generations to come. I'm also erecting a giant stonehenge/georgia-guidestone-esquemonument in my backyard with this mene on it. don't worry OP, literally nobody will ever forget the imprint you left on s4s and on a greater scale, humanity, today.
>>
>>3896842
>:^))^))))):^):^)))):::::::
That is much better thank you, now we just need to work on the rest of your post.
I personally think the use of 'ebin' would really add some quality to that post.

>>3896844
nice dubs
>>
>>3896844
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>
File: vermillion.png (103 KB, 1474x1453) Image search: [Google]
vermillion.png
103 KB, 1474x1453
>>
File: cucks.png (328 KB, 1040x432) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
328 KB, 1040x432
>>3896850
NVIDIA CUCKS JUST GOT BTFO
>>
>>3896850
Here's the problem. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>3896855
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!
>>
File: wizard.png (28 KB, 168x151) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
28 KB, 168x151
>>3896844
>>3896855
>>3896866
>repeating digits
>>
Lol, poop.
>>
Shitpost
>>
>>3897183
welcome to [s4s]
>>
>>3896823
>Islam
>>
>>3897643
>russian
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.