[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project ARK for [s4s]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 997x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 997x561
Hello [s4s],

I come here to explain this little project for the posterity.

With the last technologies we are capable of making copies of our minds, this added to the capacity of creating a living world inside a computer makes a great opportunity.

Sadly, our nice and cool board will eventually disappear, and even if not, we are mortals and our life will extinguish too.

With the ARK we are capable of creating a living memory for this board, a copy of our life that will live forever.

So, you only need to meet this requiriments:

1. We need a namefig to register correctly in the programme.

2. We need an image to recreate your yourself, sadly only images of real people (3D) can be renderized and recreated.

If you meet this requirements just sit in the scan and the copy will be done in less than a minute.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 442x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 442x700
This is my 3D cute grill avatar for the ark

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
The copies will be saved, in the future we will do some polls to make the experience better for everyone.

At the end the ARK will be launched into space, powered by solar pannels with a estimated life of one millennium.
>>
File: image.jpg (486 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486 KB, 2448x3264
>>3890667
me lol
>>
with these 8 arms i can draw beards on animu 4 times as quick.
>>
>>3890674
Welcome Karate Jew to the ARK project.

Would you like that the world inside the programme had animals? If so, which ones?

Your opinion is very important for us.
>>
>>3890676
Welcome beardman to the ARK project.

About anime: our algorithms arent as sophisticated to create constantly content for new animes stories, would you mind using the sema animes in cicles, errasing the memory of the people in the project to technically make an alredy saw anime in a new one?

Your opinion is very important for us.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 586x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 586x695
>>3890685
birds ?
>>
>>3890689
>erasing memories
yeah sure why not.
>>
>>3890692

Hello unidentified user.

Birds are surely being added, but his level of importance must be established by the results of differents polls.
>>
>>3890700
it could be cool like in the game remember me where you get to change memories and shit
>>
>>3890700

Thanks for your answer, beardman, your opinion is very important for us.

Your last digits are impressive as they are the same as the 3 last digits of the post time of your message.
>>
>>3890707
Your suggestions are taked in consideration by our team.

We will try to establish a more regulated version of the memory changes, and only with the aprobation of the users.
>>
>>3890676
By the way, your current copy will need to cope with this body, as it is significantly different from your actual one. With time anyway you will be able to use the new body completely.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.