[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Mems ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: braven sucks.png (496 KB, 1280x1191) Image search: [Google]
braven sucks.png
496 KB, 1280x1191
This itt is for the WORST memes ever to discrase the s4s websight!!!

broing them all short and tall we want o see YOU'RE worst memes you ever saw here
>>
>>3887466
nice dubs
nice try
this is not a meme tho
>>
>>3887469
it's a bune that wants to 69 a little too soon, my coon.
>>
File: spurdo raven.png (45 KB, 1208x998) Image search: [Google]
spurdo raven.png
45 KB, 1208x998
Nice try, Bune Raven Fan, but bune raven is not a meme.
>>
>hates bune raven
>saves a lewd of bune raven
Mind explaining yourself bud?
>>
>>3887473
>go to gogle
>type in bune raven in gogle image
>pick stupidest one on the first page of stupid bune raven images that will get the attention of dribbling bune raven fans to irk them and promote my bad meme post

do you think i'd actually save any of the bune raven images on my own computer on purpose, plebberino?
>>
File: TEGH.jpg (572 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
TEGH.jpg
572 KB, 1080x1080
this is the worst

f**** tea earl grey f*** hot
>>
>>3887478
Why are you so obsessed with bune raven?
>>
File: cancer.jpg (91 KB, 317x215) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
91 KB, 317x215
cory in the house, shrek and other 2013 r/montageparodies-tier memes
>>
>>3887489
obsession: An idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.

Just in case you didn't understand the definition, kid
>>
File: 4545.png (95 KB, 578x396) Image search: [Google]
4545.png
95 KB, 578x396
nice. raven.
>>
File: coff.jpg (13 KB, 425x360) Image search: [Google]
coff.jpg
13 KB, 425x360
teacakes guy

coffee no cream or sugar

definitely shit - tier forced memes
>>
>>3887500
dubs
>>
>>3887511
dubs
>>
>>3887496

Why do you have an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind regarding bune raven?
>>
>>3887511
dubs
>>
File: Bune Cakes.png (251 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bune Cakes.png
251 KB, 640x480
>>3887500
Bune Cakes
>>
>>3887516
cuz i want to stick my benis in bune ravens ear
>>
File: 1428097752814.jpg (157 KB, 950x1250) Image search: [Google]
1428097752814.jpg
157 KB, 950x1250
Talk as much shit about bune raven as you want, this is by far the worst "meme" on [s4s].
>>
>>3887466
this meme is why i hate [s4s]
>>
>>3887546
yes kid icaruse sucks pretty badly i'd put it up there with bune raven in terms of pure shittiness
>>
>>3887466
Got an erection tbh
>>
>>3887466

Oh look. You posted it again!

Haha! Hilarious "meme"! Hahaha so funny!

This thread couldn't be more pathetic. Do you have the sense of humor of a 5 year old?

Oh wait, a 5 year old would look at you like the autistic moron you are for posting this.

Delete this, before you are banned.

Thanks

-Community of [s4s]
>>
I've been an avid redditor for almost 9 years now and I've seen the site and it's community go through many changes but nothing as drastic as this. It's a shame to see it come to this, reddit is the only place on the Internet where the voices of those who are underrepresented can be heard. It's also an amazing open forum where people from all walks of life can come together to discuss things in a way that can't happen anywhere else.

Reddit will be back, because reddit isn't a site or a server, it's a collective ideal that lives in the heart of its community. When I heard about what happened to Victoria I literally cried, knowing full well that this would be the eventual outcome. A civil war amidst the community I love and hold in such high regard. I'm here on [s4s] to spread awareness about reddit and also to serve as a "rally point" of sorts where lost redditors can congregate and reestablish our community here and begin fresh. 4chan offers an amazing amount of freedom (maybe too much) in terms of expression but myself and other redditors are planning to contact the administrative staff and see if there is any way we can begin to start moderating and maintaining this place so it's more inclusive of everyone in our (and this) community. Ellen Pao hasn't done anything to deserve this backlash, and it's a real shame that certain people feel this was the 'correct' way to handle the situation.
>>
>>3887546
nice to see somebody using my oc

>>3887522
good doubles
>>
>>3887473
>>3887478
WHO IS BEING QUOTEDDDDDD
>>
hello

Your fortune: Average Luck
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.