[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello s4s, i escaped from /b/ looking a safe intelectual place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: WJQ3npO.jpg (354 KB, 1125x1083) Image search: [Google]
WJQ3npO.jpg
354 KB, 1125x1083
Hello s4s, i escaped from /b/ looking a safe intelectual place without men with tits and loli draws.
>>
>>4050617
>without men with tits.
You came to the wrong neighborhood, mother fucker!
>>
File: Grapes.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Grapes.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>4050617
Welcome ot /S4S/! feel at home on this WONDERFUL home :)

May invite you to look at the picture to my left?
This meme is called "Grapes.jpg" and its a meme so amazing that even the most ancient and famous oldfigs bow to it, they respect it, because they know its true meaing...
And you should respect it to, in [s4s] well bow to master "Grapes.jpg" and everyday regularly pray to him diary every day. if you can accept "Grapes.jpg" as your master then you cna post in [s4s] otherwahyse you may hve stepped into the wrong board and I would I would advise you to redirrect you to other boards that do not requasre you to renverate "Grapes.jpg" or any other kkind of deity :)

Thansk for coming here and I hope you will have a great timde revering and pray and loving our master "Grapes.jpg!!"

check em

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-16-18.png (198 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-16-16-18.png
198 KB, 540x960
>>4050623
Im better here
>>
>>4050633
>dubs

grapes
>>
>>4050617
>safe intelectual place without men with tits
Here at [s4s], there are no men with tits. Only girls with dicks :^)
>>
>>4050666
whoah calm down satan
>>
>>4050666
Satan trips
>>
>>4050648
the thing that strikes me about traps is they have a cartoonish view of womanhood, which is mostly centered around wearing garish clothing.
a girl still looks like a girl in man cut pants with the low crotch and everything, she just looks silly. why won't traps accept that they just look silly?
>>
>>4050688
1. Check ed
2. But every faggot of /b/ thinks that they are girls with dicks. So that way isn't gay in their minds
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.