[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plan B- Love what you do. First off you've been holding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1446714162801.png (3 KB, 124x88) Image search: [Google]
1446714162801.png
3 KB, 124x88
Plan B- Love what you do.

First off you've been holding your beer all wrong. Beer bottles have long necks for a reason. You’re supposed to hold beer bottles by the neck in order to stop your warm hand heating up the cold drink and affecting its cool crisp taste.

People worry too much about what everyone else is doing. Time is better spent correcting your own affairs and being helpful to others. Share the "love of dubs" and remember being nice only annoys the right people but don't eat the yellow snow.

I personally fugging love making lists like the “four kinds of love”, or “six human needs”, or “five steps to financial independence” before breaking up each list into sub-category's and turning it into a story of events to cage the idea on a piece of paper. If you can diagram what you're trying to explain - draw it and make it the front page of your project.

cliff's can fall under their own weight and wine is always drank from the bottle.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4028941
One of the better threads on the board. Too bad youre too much of an unoriginal fucktard to have typed it up for the first time just now. Also i always hold the beer by the neck what r u fuckin gay?
>>
Plan B- Ludd what tha fuck you do.

First off you've been holdin yo' brew all wrong. Brew bottlez have long necks fo' a reason. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. You’re supposed ta hold brew bottlez by tha neck up in order ta stop yo' warm hand heatin up tha cold drank n' affectin its def crisp taste.

Muthafuckas worry too much bout what tha fuck any suckas is bustin. Time is betta dropped erectin yo' own affairs n' bein helpful ta others. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Smoke up tha "ludd of dubs" n' remember bein sick only annoys tha right playas but don't smoke tha yellow snow.

I personally fuggin ludd makin lists like tha "four kindz of love", or "six human needs", or "five steps ta financial independence" before breakin up each list tha fuck into sub-categoryz n' turnin it tha fuck into a rap of events ta cage tha scam on a piece of paper n' shit. If you can diagram what tha fuck you tryin ta explain - draw it n' make it tha front page of yo' project.

cliffz can fall under they own weight n' Cristal be always drank from tha bottle.
>>
File: 1446713648566.png (32 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1446713648566.png
32 KB, 426x364
>>4028941
>>4028947
One of the better memes on the board. Too bad you're too much of an 'checking samefig' to have typed it up for the first time just now. Also i always conciser impatient webboo's this boards weakness?
>>
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 1 / 3 / 7 [Update] [Auto]
File: Spoiler Image (3 KB, 124x88)
3 KB
Anonymous 12/26/15(Sat)14:36:57 No.4028941▶>>4028947 >>4028961
Plan B- Love what you do.

First off you've been holding your beer all wrong. Beer bottles have long necks for a reason. You’re supposed to hold beer bottles by the neck in order to stop your warm hand heating up the cold drink and affecting its cool crisp taste.

People worry too much about what everyone else is doing. Time is better spent correcting your own affairs and being helpful to others. Share the "love of dubs" and remember being nice only annoys the right people but don't eat the yellow snow.

I personally fugging love making lists like the “four kinds of love”, or “six human needs”, or “five steps to financial independence” before breaking up each list into sub-category's and turning it into a story of events to cage the idea on a piece of paper. If you can diagram what you're trying to explain - draw it and make it the front page of your project.

cliff's can fall under their own weight and wine is always drank from the bottle.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
Anonymous 12/26/15(Sat)14:39:30 No.4028947▶>>4028961
>>4028941 (OP)
One of the better threads on the board. Too bad youre too much of an unoriginal fucktard to have typed it up for the first time just now. Also i always hold the beer by the neck what r u fuckin gay?
>>
Anonymous 12/26/15(Sat)14:43:47 No.4028959▶
Plan B- Ludd what tha fuck you do.

First off you've been holdin yo' brew all wrong. Brew bottlez have long necks fo' a reason. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. You’re supposed ta hold brew bottlez by tha neck up in order ta stop yo' warm hand heatin up tha cold drank n' affectin its def crisp taste.

Muthafuckas worry too much bout what tha fuck any suckas is bustin. Time is betta dropped erectin yo' own affairs n' bein helpful ta others.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.