[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oboma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
that face you make when you invest in a 401k
>>
fuck up faggot
>>
>>4021645
the only thing I invest in is the mentalist dvds
the value gone quadruple in the next 10 years
>>
>>4021645
mm yea such satisfaction, guess what honey, im on the forty-year plan! saving up the crumbs like a rat cause you allowed a corporation to determine your worth & wouldnt u know it its just about enough to get by but certainly nowhere near the amount u might want if u were thinking about not pissing away your youth indentured in employment. you know, the sweet spot of wageslavery. and since the way you've chosen to earn your dirtsame living won't pay off after you've left the fluorescent ulcerhole of a workplace you settled for, here's a little bank account where you can sock away your measley twenties week after week so you can afford a miserable tiny apartment when you're sixty-seven and useless. 401k hip-hip hooray
>>
>>4021666
>666
cade trips, wow! good job! c:
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.