[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le fafnor knight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465267361995.jpg (56 KB, 919x1041) Image search: [Google]
1465267361995.jpg
56 KB, 919x1041
le fafnor knight
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 650x422
(MATT HARDY exits mansion)
MATT: I have invited all of you, the world, as well as Brother Nero, to my humble abode because this day must be documented. When I sign the contract for Slammiversary, it marks the inception of Brother Nero in days and tonight, on Impact Wrestling you will witness Brother Nero's personal armageddon
-END SCENE-

(JEFF HARDY rides a dirtbike across a lawn with a face design in the grass, around a lake, around his own symbol, onto a road before pulling into the gates of MATT's mansion)
-END SCENE-

(JEFF HARDY rides through a forest on his dirtbike to the front door of MATT's mansion as REBY is exiting with her son MAXEL)
JEFF: Look Reby I know this is a trap
REBY:Just listen! I don't care what happens to you but whatever the hell it is, I'm not sticking around
JEFF: Oh so you leave
REBY: You expect me to stick around, Matt's lost his mind, I can't talk to him, Spud can't talk to him, my job's done. Done with you, I'm done with Matt, I'm done with all of this. Done!
Just I can't
JEFF: Well I'll talk to him, go. Go!
(REBY enters car and drives away, JEFF approaches mansion doors)
JEFF: Matt!
(Cut to MATT playing a piano as JEFF enters his chambers)
>>
MATT: Brother Nero...I knew you'd come...you want me to sign this contract SO BADLY. But this is about making you see the truth. I and me ALONE am solely responsible for all the success of the Hardys. It built this house, it built your home! The toys that your little girls play with, it was paid for with my BRILLIANCE. People love you, because you're a risk taker, because you're a
daredevil. Slammiversary will be your last appearance EVER
JEFF: I'm crazy Matt but you're insane right now, I've earned everything I got, my little girls play with toys that I paid for. Sign the contract, what are you afraid of
(MATT stands up)
MATT: I am not afraid of anything, but this is not the appropriate place to handle this. We must go to the sanctuary of our genesis. This must all end where it all began. Follow me
(MATT exits. JEFF shakes his head and follows him. MATT crosses through his backyard to a warehouse as a gardener is tending the bushes)
GARDENER: Is everything alright Mr. Hardy?
MATT: Yes
(MATT enters the warehouse. JEFF follows, glances at the gardener, and enters the warehouse and looks at MATT standing in a wrestling ring)
>>
MATT: Welcome! This is the ring in which it all began in and in the ring in which it all ends in
(JEFF approaches the ring and MATT falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring as JEFF approaches the curtain to a coffee table which JEFF is at the opposite end of)
JEFF: Ready to go sign it now?
MATT: You want to fight Brother Nero? Fine
(MATT takes a pen from the table and signs the contract he has with him)
MATT: You will get one at Slammiversary
JEFF: Why we gotta wait till Slammiversary, Big Money Matt? You and your sarcastic ass, let's do it right now, let's do something, let's end it where it began. Innit that what you said? Innit what
you said Matt!
MATT: It is, it is!
JEFF: Then go!
(MATT rolls into the ring. REBY enters into the warehouse with MAXEL)
MATT: Whether it's Slammiversary, or here, your end will come at my hands
JEFF: It doesn't matter Matt, we don't need a crowd
REBY: Jeff, Jeff!
(REBY throws MAXEL to JEFF. JEFF looks at MAXEL and sees that it is a fake baby)
JEFF: What the hell is wrong with you?
(MATT smashes JEFF in the back of the head with a glass bottle)
REBY: Haha
(MATT steps outside the ropes onto the curtain after brushing glass fragments off his hands and grabs JEFF)
MATT: I told you! I told you it would end! I told you!
(MATT jumps and slams JEFF down onto the table in slow motion, breaking the entire table surface off the base. MATT stands up as the table covers JEFF)
MATT: It's over...Brother Nero is over! Done
(Camera pans to JEFF's legs. Screen cuts to black)
-END FILM-
>>
>>4491046
>>4491050
>>4491053
>>4491055
le fafnor knight
>>
le fafnor knight
>>
>>4491050
>>4491053
>>4491055
I wish Tyrus was still the nanny
>>
>>4491055
dubs
noice
>>
>>4491156
le fafnor knight
>>
le fafnor knight
>>
le fafnor knight
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.