[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tf2g/ - Team Fortress 2 General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1436745504053.jpg (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1436745504053.jpg
83 KB, 512x512
SHIT POST

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/RRENUArS
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: trade.tf | bazaar.tf | backpack.tf | tf2outpost.com
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: trade.tf | backpack.tf
Scrapbanking: scrapbank.me | scrapwh.com | scrap.tf
Betting: saloon.tf

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

List of people looking to queue up together for matchmaking:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/htmlview
>>
pesis
>>
File: pub.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pub.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
second for daddy
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4426463
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
who /trash/ homoboy here
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
>>4426501
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: 1458157274025.png (280 KB, 3388x3638) Image search: [Google]
1458157274025.png
280 KB, 3388x3638
aauwbeh373b3vebzozzowlwod8d72b2beeododnskddddndjdiskwowo2wbwwuwuwuwuwuwwu
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (23 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
23 KB, 234x342
>>4426511
>>
File: Cool Shirts Guy.jpg (23 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool Shirts Guy.jpg
23 KB, 234x342
>>4426516
>>
>>4426501
>>4426511
>>4426516
Wow! I bet you're really good at this video(?) game!
>>
>>
>>4426463
i'll allow it this one time.
after this no more
>>
>>4426526
thanks mrs swaglord
>>
File: 1005338_79883_1211175.png (492 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
1005338_79883_1211175.png
492 KB, 540x650
>>
haha 9/11 you guysa re a riot lmao
>>
how do i fly around as demonstration man?
>>
>>4426765
hire a flyman
>>
You think you're the top dog, huh? You think you're the big dog? You think you're the top dog? You think you've got the best dogs? Think you can pierce my veil? D'you think you can just come up here, walkin' down the street, proclaiming yourself the top dog? Do you think you're the big dog? D'you think your bark is the loudest? Let me show you my big dogs. Let me show you what I've got in my wallet. Let me show you something special. I want you to know how you're not special to me. I want you to know that you're not the big dog, but I'm the big dog. The big dominant dog. The top dog. Leader of the pack, wolf pack. Alpha. I wanna show you my big dogs. Right here, this big dog, this is my Silver Chihuahua. One of the uncommon big dogs. You think you've got what it takes, to defeat my Silver Chihuahua? Well let me throw this at you... a Platinum Retriever. That's right, it's higher than a Golden Retriver. This dog, this dog right here is more powerful than you could ever imagine. It's got 14,000 attack points. It's the biggest dog around. You think you're the biggest dog now, huh? You think you're the best dog? Well I'll show you... my Greyhound Bus. It's a bus. That's named after a dog. It's got 15,000 attack points. Now do you think you're the top dog? D'you think you're the big dog around here? You think you can just walk around my street, piss on any fire hydrant you want? You think you're the kind of dog that can come into my house and just piss all over the carpet? Piss all over the rug? Piss all over the motherfucking blinds? Do you think that I'm okay with you doing that? Do you think I'm alright? Do you think that I'm an alright person? Do you think that deep down inside, that I'm an okay person? Maybe I'm just a bad person. Maybe I'm a bad dog. Maybe I want you to treat me like I've been a disobediant puppy, but let me show you something else. Let me show you something I've never shown anyone else before. It's my Frog Dog. It's the best dog, ever.
>>
/trash/ is better tbh
>>
>>4426887
/trash/ tf2g is still around m80
come be a gayboi with us
>>
who says white people can't jump
>>
>>4426915
me
>>
>>4426913
i know
i'm there
i'm just saying it's better than THIS
i don't like the existence of this thread
>>
>>4426971
it's esfores mate, it's always like this around here
>>
I still can't get over this image of the twin towers.... you guys truly are sick and twisted in the head.....
>>
>>4427006
TF2 is doubleplus sick+twistid
>>4426977
check
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.