[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, i'm looking for a yaoi manga, where there's a femboy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1438496119598.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1438496119598.jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
so, i'm looking for a yaoi manga, where there's a femboy that's new to a school, and everyone there is confused/mean to him because of how small and feminine he is, and for some reason (i can't remember why) one of them takes a liking to him, and they fuck of course, and he starts protecting the femboy and stuff. all i've got that i remember besides that is, his name might be aang/something similar (no affiliation with avatar), and that, at the end of it, he returns home, and his little brother is sitting in some of his femboy lingerie.
butt for help please
>>
>>14659910
I know the one you speak of, but know not how to find it. But I hope someone does!
>>
>>14659922
i had a friend share it with me a few years ago, and now another friend is looking for a good trap/femboy manga, and it instantly popped to mind, but i can't remember it, and any search for aang (if that is indeed what his name is in it), always just turns up a bunch of avatar shit, and it sucks
>>
UPDATE: I FOUND IT
https://nhentai.net/g/120935/1/
>>
>>14659910
You are a gentleman and a scholar, sirrah. I thank you!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.