[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sauce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467982824094.webm (3 MB, 280x420) Image search: [Google]
1467982824094.webm
3 MB, 280x420
Seen this webm so many times and still anyones seems to know were its from :( any help?
>>
Anyone? u_u
>>
what's in her back?
>>
>>14645962
Not sure, looks like yarn
>>
>>14646030
but it makes her bleeeeed, has it got fishing/taser hooks on it or something?
>>
>>14646046
No clue, thats y I want the source xdd
>>
Those are the needles from syringes. They use them because they come in sterile packs and they're really sharp, plus they've got the flared plastic bit on one end to give them a handle that won't slip too far into flesh.

Here they've poked them through some sort of ribbon before poking them through a fold of skin in a nice artistic spiral. By pulling on the ribbon they pull each one out in turn, but not straight out, more as an angle that painfully drags the needle through flesh.

It's easy to tolerate one at a time but all of them together leads to a fair bit of pain. Then he sprays her with a topical anaseptic which then further stings like a motherfucker and helps stop infections.
>>
Bump

I love this webm. I'd love to hear her scream!
>>
C'mon guy I want to belive
>>
Bumping for sauce
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.