[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. I'm trying to find an old web novel that i used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1420941664787.gif (13 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1420941664787.gif
13 KB, 100x100
Hey guys. I'm trying to find an old web novel that i used to read. The story is very distinct so if you read it you will remember with the description. First off the author is clearly some form of autistic seeing as how several insanely perverse things go down in this story but he also includes in the very beginning of the story a short mention that rape of any kind is a big BIG no no and constantly has the MC thinking about how horrific rape is. other than that the actual story starts with the MC waking up in a field or something and he realizes hes in a game world where he has stats and levels and what not. He is then immediately killed by a horned rabbit in a very gore intensive manner. The MC is the revived and learns he cannot permanently die and will always be revived. The only problem is he still feels pain. Anyways eventually the MC powers up and goes on his adventure gathering a small harem of a goblin girl, a priest of some sort, his pet wolf/dog, and an elven archer. Throughout his adventure he feeds both himself and his companions monster cores that he retrieves from killing things that evolve him and his companions into demi monsters. That should be enough to jog peoples memory. I should also add the author had several other stories he was working on and his own website where he published all the chapters.
>>
Never mind i found it. Its called Hardcore OP-ness. Cant say i really recommend reading it but there you go.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.