[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have more pics or the video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1467463713497[1].png (422 KB, 1100x358) Image search: [Google]
1467463713497[1].png
422 KB, 1100x358
Zunechan
>>
bummp
>>
bbbump
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (38 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
38 KB, 635x357
Gamecatts college lesbian vid! That's my holy grail.
>>
When she went back on myfreecams for two days in 2012 there was a thread about it here and someone posted these pics. My browser crashed and it 404'd when I came back. There is another of her getting stripped and one with the other girl naked wielding the strapon and Catt making a joking "scared" pose. She talked in her reddit ama about having a gf she messes around with for a b/tard friend so maybe he posted them. Would kill for any more. She's gained some weight but is still pretty cute, I'd definitely drop a few hundred on private shows if she ever came back to myfreecams.
>>
File: fffffffffff.jpg (50 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
fffffffffff.jpg
50 KB, 1100x700
Fuck she's hot.
>>
>>14634114
i would love to see the one of her weilding the strapon if you had
>>
File: ddddddddddd.jpg (30 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddd.jpg
30 KB, 488x366
Would love to watch her get eaten out
>>
>>14634134
Thats from when she was opcandybutt_ on myfreecams. Would love to see her group shows from when she went on myfreecams. I actually think she looked hottest when she was 19-20
>>
>>14634139
do you have more lesbian pictures?
>>
>>14634133
I was going to save them all but my pc crashed and the thread 404'd when I came back. Part of me thought I might have dreamed them then someone started posting those two pics 6 months ago.

I'd straight up offer gamecatt 300 bucks for the vid or a big set of stills if I thought she'd accept.
>>
>>14634147
http://www.chansluts.com/camwhores/girls/res/3079.php
anyothers beside these
>>
>>14634146
I think the guy who has them is a mod on her twitch but I'm not sure who. Maybe if enough guys pm'd her she'd just roll her eyes and tell him he can post them.
>>
File: xzxxxx.jpg (136 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
xzxxxx.jpg
136 KB, 600x1066
God she's so cute.
>>
>>14634161
we need to start a movement
>>
Does she post any extra "treats" for he subs on twitch? I've seen a few random guys tip her 300 dollars before, I actually think her stream is surprisingly entertaining but I wouldnt donate that much without expecting something in return.

Favorite parts of her streams are when she gets up to boil tea etc. in the background, her long legs are fucking amazing in those small cotton shorts she always wears. Don't care if she's gained a bit, still sexy as fuck.
>>
>>14634201
Whenever she checks folders on her desktop she's always genuinely freaked out that she'll reveal "embarrassing" stuff. Maybe she has a huge stash of lesbian pics of herself on her computer that she jills off too haha.

Fuck I'd seriously pay 500 bucks for a vid of her 22 year old self and another woman.
>>
>>14633922
I think you'll get way more traction with this request if you post during a thread about her when she streams on twitch again or in something like a pics you shouldn't share thread,
>>
>>14634217
do you have any pics that aren't on the chatslut?
>>
You're best off pming her on her gamecatt twitch. She justifiably bans guys who mentions her past but after she does she just sighs and says "Pm me if you want to talk to me about all that, just not here"
>>
Ah gamecatt If she reboots her kickstarter I'd put in a thousand towards it if it meant seeing that vid.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.