[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a pic of a girl wearing a purple shirt standing in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Looking for a pic of a girl wearing a purple shirt standing in front of a mirror getting ready in the bathroom. Just her ass is exposed and it's sort of like a voyeuristic shot. I don't think her ass is that great either. This is a diagram of the picture by the way. She also looks young around 19 or 18.
>>
bump1
>>
bump3
>>
bump5
>>
bump7
>>
bump9
>>
bump11
>>
bump13
>>
bump14
>>
bump15
>>
Bump16
>>
bump17
>>
bump18, one day i will see booty
>>
Bumpxx
>>
is it from ftvgirls?
>>
that's an extremely long shot OP

was it a selfie or a professional photoshot? was she a white girl or latina or asian or anything? how good was the illumination? where did you see it first?
>>
>>14621592
it was like a voyueristic candid creepshot kind of deal, probably someone taking a pic of a sister / SO while they were getting ready in the bathroom
>>
>>14621616
>>14621592
and it was ametuer, she did not know the pic was taken during the shot kind of deal
>>
Bumpxxxx
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.