[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been searching a vid for a long time with no success.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: bbros.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bbros.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
I've been searching a vid for a long time with no success.

It's from bangbros, the cameraman is fat and is friend with the actor. After fucking the chick in a flat, the chick gives the cameraman a blowjob and just tells him not to cum in her eyes.
The fatso finally cums and hits her eyes and the girl gets really mad and leaves.

I know it's hard, I know the hints are weak, but if theres any place someone can find it, this must be it.
>>
its from some years ago, not new at all
>>
Dammit, nobody?
>>
come on guys, you are my only hope :(
>>
Ok I remember something, the two guys looked like friends and they were joking at the start. And it was like in a Miami flat.
>>
>>14588251
You're unfortunately describing 90% of all older non-gonzo bangbros videos
>>
>>14588259
haha, true.
But the girl at the end wanted to give the cameraman a blowjob, the cameraman was fat, she was warning him not to cum on her eye, and he finally did it, she got really mad and went out of the set, both friends started laughing.
>>
>>14588262
Describe the girl.
>>
>>14588266
She was a latina. Dark hair, tanned skin, can't remember much of her :(
>>
>>14588270
Sorry man, can't find it.
>>
>>14588293
Thanks at least for trying dude
>>
Bump for interests, sounds funny.
>>
can you search the bangbros archive by date?
>>
>>14588405
I dont think so, maybe if you are a member you can make some filters
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.