[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudeshop or Fake PLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x720
Tried it yesterday for like 10 hours. Please someone show me those tits !!!
>>
Anyone here to bring me and those tits together?
>>
bump hopeful
>>
10 hours? fuck mate, ur desperate. Who is she?
>>
>>14549037
Its a step cousin if that is right to call it like this.
Shes so hot...=(
>>
Heres some ideas:

1. Get a small camera from Ebay, and place it in your bathroom when she has a shower. The cams are great, they can range from looking like a lightswitch, to a bottle of shampoo. You can get great angles, all from a distance shot so you can see tits and clit, from seeing the clit right infront of the camera. Or, you can just get a small camera and hide it in a pile of clothes/towels or something, maybe in the fan that makes mirrors less steamy.

2. Get her SUPER drunk, and when she passes out, undress her and fuck her brains out. Maybe use some lube, so when she wakes up it wont be as noticeable. If she suspects anything, just say you guys went out to a pub and went home with a guy, maybe leave a note saying that last night was great on her bed side table.

Let me know if I helped at all.
>>
>>14549076
The problem is, she's living in another town and I dont think I wanna rape her ^^

All i want is a pic with "her" tits. No more needed ;)
>>
Well atleast get some real tit and clit pics bro! lol. Just say you wanted to visit for the night to catch up. I would fuck her brains out. Goodluck anyway brother.
>>
I can possibly face swap her, but I might not cose my PS is fucked up.
>>
>>14549112
If you can this would be great. If not I thank you for trying mate
>>
Look mate, ill try to do it within 10 mins, but I gotta get to bed soon, so email me, ok? [email protected] will try to get done ASAP, sorry for the wait brother. Will try to email to pic to you in the morning. But I might be able to finish it in time, but just incase. And I'm not sure if my PS is still fucked, so yeah. I will re download it in the morning for you.
>>
>>14549132
I send you a mail.
>>
A fakeray would be a beginning if someone willing to do :p
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465278471878.jpg (51 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465278471878.jpg
51 KB, 720x1080
Nude my cousins please?
>>
>>14548789
Bump for tits
>>
Is it a bad picture? Bump
>>
B to the U to the M to the P
>>
File: 1465285717031.jpg (132 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465285717031.jpg
132 KB, 960x720
>>14548789
>>
>>14549521
Well finaly! =D Thank you very much man.
>>
File: sher1.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
sher1.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1080
>>14549521
can u?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.