[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian ex humiliation fun!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 956x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 956x607
HOPING TO FIND DEPRAVED OLD WHITE MEN INTERESTED IN SEXUALLY HUMILIATING AND DEGRADING MY ASIAN EX-WIFE. I'm looking for captions, fakes, jizz pics, piss pics, public postings, exposure, fantasy narrative exchange, anything and everything. Extreme fantasies are encouraged. LOVE to see men enjoying her sexual humiliation. Just the thought of her very private, intimate nude photos being viewed is exciting as she was literally terrified at the thought of someone seeing these photos. I'm happy to discuss this further with anyone who's interested. LOTS TO SHARE!
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1259x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1259x628
She's Japanese-American and most of these photos were taken when she was aged 22-26, She’s 5 foot 9 and 100 lbs. She's college educated and a working professional. She has a hairy pussy and cute little girl tits with unusually long nipples. She's always had a thing for older White men. Total Daddy/Grandpa fetish. She loved to dress up like a little girl and call me "Daddy" and "Mister" and suchlike. The man she left me for (and was cheating on me with) was almost 20 years older and was her boss at work. She had a white Stepfather. He was in the Marines and met her mother in Japan. She's told me that he was a huge influence on her "Daddy" fetish. She's also told me that she was obsessed with his cock from a very young age, this started after she accidentally walked in on him when he was showering. She's very submissive and as you can tell from the pics, she loves the attention she gets on camera. She couldn't get enough and I know for a fact that there are other guys with nude pics. of her (she's told me as much). It's obvious that she longs to serve as an old White man's sex slave. She'd enjoy every filthy, degrading violation. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know. If you're particularly interested in a photo, I'd be happy to send more. Please let me know what I can do to help. I hope you enjoy and If any of this sounds interesting, please contact me at [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1267x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1267x527
>>
File: image.jpg (267 KB, 1017x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267 KB, 1017x910
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1247x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1247x634
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1255x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1255x629
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.