[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help 4chan!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 131.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
130 KB, 1080x1349
Is there anyway to remove the touch ups on a photo to get the original back? Not tech savvy so I'm giving it a shot with the experts :/

Looking to see if the dots covering the nips can be removed and get the original back...
>>
Bump! I know some altered pictures can be saved but I don't know what the guidelines are...
>>
Bumpin for answers!
>>
Bump anyone?
>>
Bump?
>>
no you can't. unless you artwork the nips back in.

cant be done
>>
>>14496936
>Looking to see if the dots covering the nips can be removed and get the original back...
>I know some altered pictures can be saved but I don't know what the guidelines are...
Imagine your image in on a pane of glass with a black back panel. If you drip paint on top of that image, there is no way to get back what was under that paint. Now if you put another pane of glass on top of the original & put paint on that, then your original remains untouched. The 1st is what a jpg is & the second is a photoshop file (.psd). With no access to the second, there is no way to see the nips. There are some talented people that can put another person's nipples on top to give the appearance of that, but that would be a fake.
>>
>>14497477
Ok that's exactly what i was looking for, thanks for the explanation Anon!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.