[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Send me girl's kik to my kik and I will try get something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: kik.png (6 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
kik.png
6 KB, 208x243
Send me girl's kik to my kik and I will try get something. Send me fakes of them to send to them if you want.
kik: LucasPower11
>>
Anyone able to get something out of samxcoburn yet? I've been trying for weeks now, Serious tits on her. But I think she friend zoned me
>>
>>14465600
Kik me
>>
Send your girls, will post results
>>
How do we know you're even good at getting nudes from girls? What makes you better than say if we tried to get nudes ourselves by just making a fake kik. Show us proof that you're good and I'm sure everyone will want your help
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 750x1296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 750x1296
>>14465788
>>
Bearsonfire34 post screenshots of you trying please! Might have to work hard but she did have nudes leaked a while ago so blackmail her with that. Try not to get blocked right away so drag it on if you can
>>
>>14465805
Says her phone has been disconnected or off for a while so it won't send
>>
>>14465809
Goddamn! Well what about snapchat? Same name on there
>>
>>14465813
Snapchat is difficult as they can easily ignore. Anyone else?
>>
>>14465815
Still try please just send a message first so you don't scare her off with a cock pic or anything like that. Just ask a question that will make her want to reply
>>
>>14465829
Who is she to you
>>
>>14465833
Just a huge crush of mine when we were in high school
>>
>>14465839
I will try. Anything I can ask her you think she will respond to
>>
Hmm just leave her guessing when you ask things. Don't come right out and black mail her but slowly give her clues that you may have something of her. Something good like that to keep her respo din would be great! Please please please take screenshots of the whole convo! I would be thrilled
>>
>>14465846
Okay. And who is sam c to you?
>>
>>14465850
Just someone who was posted a few weeks ago and I've been trying to get pics of her since, not sure if it was your thread she was posted in before or not
>>
>>14465870
Okay. Post your convo with her.
>>
>>14465873
Never bothered to screenshot since nothing happened. She won't even reply anymore. Think someone might have scared her or creeped her out
>>
>>14465878
Open your kik and post what was said. I'm curious how you do your approach
>>
>>14465879
I don't have the convo anymore because I've signed out since. I don't live on kik bro, I guess I don't take the right approach, just sort of wait for something to be said that I can turn into something sexual and see if they go along. What's your go to first approach?
>>
>>14465888
What's your kik? Will message on there
>>
Anyone else have any kik's?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.