[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Collection/album source
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2yhfBcb.jpg (219 KB, 809x1044) Image search: [Google]
2yhfBcb.jpg
219 KB, 809x1044
Does anyone know where I can find the imgur album of three different sets of selfies from three different girls with similarly amazing bodies (perfect tits, narrow waists, nice thighs, etc)?

There are a few collage photos, a few gifs and about 60 photos in total. Most of them are nude, a few are selfies of dresses and nightwear. About two thirds of the photos were from in bed.

One of the girls' had bruising on her ass in several of her shots. All had shorter hair. All were white. One had facial piercings. One made a few pouty anime type expressions in a couple of her face only selfies.

Picture is not related.
>>
>>14411078
Who's the girl in the picture? She's beautiful
>>
>>14411142

r/shorthairedhotties/comments/2gisto/contrary_to_what_i_was_warned_i_feel_damn/
>>
>>14411177
I'm confused, I can't find anything with that, please be more specific, thanks
>>
>>14411216

All of the girls are in separate settings. Not at all affiliated with each other.
>>
>>14411220
Lol Still don't get man, what's the link to that picture or even her name?
>>
>>14411227
>>14411177

>>14411078

Picture not related
>>
>>14411177
I don't know what type of web address that is, I copied and pasted that and nothing comes up
>>
>>14411274

It's Reddit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.