[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey 4chang I am not north korean citizen. Please do a nudeshop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Hey 4chang I am not north korean citizen. Please do a nudeshop of classy lady which is not of korean origin because I am neither. My photoshop skills are not of good. Please do. Yours, not kim jong un.
>>
I command you to show me of classy ladies boobs of not north korean origin!
>>
If yuo dont not photoshop classy boobs on this classy lady I will kill famous and beloved north korean movie stars every minute!
>>
Every north korean movie star is of death now. Next will kill every north korean musician!
>>
Respect my authoritah!
>>
>>14398833
K-kim? Dat Yuo?
>>
No I am not of superior great leader of one and only north korea. I am of boob enthusiast from other country which is not north korea
>>
I demand you to pay your tribute to dear leader with tits of soft!
>>
File: 1461099165599_v2.jpg (225 KB, 542x596) Image search: [Google]
1461099165599_v2.jpg
225 KB, 542x596
>>14399158
Like this?
>>
No you of inferior race, dear leader demands tits of soft and nipples like the red stars on sky after great atomic explosion!
>>
I demand those soft, white, kapitalist tits!
>>
Do a nudeshop, dear leader is demanding kapitalist tits of soft! Do as dear leader demands!
>>
Make dear leader of happyiess!
>>
Make dear leader of satisfactory!
>>
Make dear leader of luckyness!
>>
No more of illusion it was me the whole time, your dear leader kim yong il! I will take over your internet and then you have to tits me all the time! kapitalist pig, you inferior to north korean people. north korea is best korea
>>
Kneel down before your dear leader! Show me your boobs and tits I order you!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.