[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't for the life of me figure out why the fuck my tank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Can't for the life of me figure out why the fuck my tank keeps spitting back so much. Just bought a Tobecco Super Tank Mini and it's like there's a big fucking hole in the tank just oozing juice into the mouth piece. Could anyone help me figure out why? I can't even get the damn thing apart to look inside. Google ain't helpin' much either.

And of course pic related. (I'll be leaving for about ten minutes, so it would be awesome to come back and read some helpful advice that doesn't involve me killing myself because I choose to vape)
>>
If you are able to get it apart at some point in time, you may want to make sure all the o-rings are seated in the right places.

I do not have much experience with the mini but I do use the full size Super Tank quite regularly.

I have noticed that in shipment, the o-rings on the heads can move from where they are supposed to be seated, to another place entirely.

It does sound like that it is flooding which could be a few other issues as well.

I will keep checking back OP
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.