[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seed Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Can anyone be a dear and help seed this http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=922979&showfiles=1 ?

I have it on an external drive but the file is dead and I can't seem to copy it anymore.
>>
>>14386653
i'll give you a hand, already downloading

can you help out here dude??

>>14385882
>>
>>14386653
Posts seed requests on the actual torrent page you retard.
>>
>>14386672
Best advice I can offer is to check http://jav68.me/

It's the website I generally use to find that kind of stuff, if you have any video IDs you can search for them, they have a far amount of stuff.
>>
>>14386685
that's the thing though, i have like a dozen gifs and webms that i want to find the jav codes, the rest is easy.
>>
>>14386701
You could try checking the javdownload subreddit, a guy on there called panking posts shit daily, he might be able to help you out..
>>
>>14386712
thanks bro, gonna check it out. will leave it to seed for as long as you need (it still needs like an hour or so to download though).
>>
>>14386718
Thanks for your help as well man, was so cut when I wasn't able to save the file for this video. It's a great watch. Good luck in your search!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.