[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Censored, nudeshop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Hey guys, after seeing some of the nudeshops I thought it might be possible to shop this photo to make it appear uncensored? I know removing the pixelisation isn't possible, but maybe a process similar to a nudeshop is?
Would really appreciate it.
Just throwing this out there - no idea if it's even possible.
>>
>>14385018
To clarify, I'm talking about the pixelated nipple, not the held garment.
>>
File: 1460679434941.jpg (283 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1460679434941.jpg
283 KB, 640x960
>>14385018
Not really that great. Have you tried looking for the uncensored version? Photographers usually have their own sites.

Maybe Molly would send you the original if you asked?
>>
>>14385039
Thank you :)

I've tried, and couldn't find it at all. His site doesn't seem to have it either - this is the only version I could find.
I didn't think she'd want to share the uncensord version with some random person.
Also...the name? ...how?
>>
Anybody else?
>>
File: 9618.jpg (276 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
9618.jpg
276 KB, 640x960
>>
>>14385062
I used the file name to find the picture on facebook. It has the model tagged. She's got other pictures that are nice. Her wedding pictures are lovely.

Anyway, yeah that's how I found her name. The artist, who I assumed was a girl with a name like Andrea, has their tumblr linked to their facebook. I looked but couldn't find this picture.
>>
>>14385240
Well, you have my thanks. I'll have a look myself, and I appreciate the picture aswell.
>>
>>14385207
Not bad, man :)
>>
File: image1.jpg (92 KB, 397x613) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
92 KB, 397x613
can you do this for me and make her have tits i cant find wins on her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.