[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this is in scared I'm a virgin and just found this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What is this is in scared I'm a virgin and just found this please can someone please help
>>
Where is it on?
>>
>>14382542
Go see a doctor? It doesn't look too bad though
>>
its on the bottom of my penis
>>
MRSA most likely if it pops you are going to have to drain it unfortunately. Try to get to a doctor you shouldn't have anything worse than a scar from it so I wouldn't worry. PS If you don't take showers you get these more often not saying you dont but its just some advice
>>
I've seen it before. It can be a minor allergy bump. It happens if you're exposed to an unclean environment. I used to get that cuz my ex wife's dog would be on our bed, & we used to sleep in the nude & have sex in it, but her dog wouldn't get a bath in weeks. Clean yourself often, it will go away within a few days & don't pick at it.
>>
i have anxiety and i was worried in case it was cancerous
>>
Its not. I've had that like 4 times cuz of the dog, scared me too until I convinced my ex to stop letting her dog sleep on the bed. Never happened again. In your case, I'm not sure what caused it, but anything unclean that makes enough friction with your crotch can cause it.
>>
thank you so much i have been freaking out thanks for the fast replys it has been a great relief
>>
>>14382542
pearly papules, pretty sure you can have them surgically removed but they arent any danger
>>
>>14382564
Make sure though op, I mean, everybody is different, go check a doctor to be 100% certain
>>
thank you everyone who replied
>>
Despite my description, just have it checked for safety precautions & self security. If you haven't done anything, then you should not worry
>>
just don't look at it
>>
Jesus Christ I shower 3 times a week at best and sleep naked in a bed that has a dog on or in it most of the day as well as hardly ever shaving and never in My 24 years have I had anything that looks like that anywhere. I also eat boogers and whatever is under my nails muwahahaha. Weak spawn the lot of ya xD
>>
>>14382856
yet you own a shit tier phone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.