[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an old pic, like 5 years or so at least, but I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pokebra.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pokebra.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
This is an old pic, like 5 years or so at least, but I was wondering if this girl was actually "somebody" or just a random nobody. Are there more pics of her? Does she have a name?
>>
>>14374560
She is hot, so I'll help out by answering one of your questions. I'd say she does have a name. Good luck with the rest of your journey
>>
>>14374563
Thank you for your invaluable information.
>>
>>14374575
Shouldn't ask questions that you don't want an answer too. So many unappreciative anons on her
>>
researching atm, bumping so doesnt prun'd
>>
Canadian "Ashley Barney" as per this page:
thechive_com/2011/06/16/chivette-of-the-week-ashley-31-photos/comment-page-5/

It includes some more shots of her.
>>
>>14374605
well done did you know who she was from before?
>>
>>14374609
No, I needed a few minutes of Google Images and ImageRaider searches to find she XD
>>
>>14374605
Holy sweet goddamn, thank you anon.

Now all I have to do is find her and ask her to marry me.
>>
>>14374614
never heard of imageraider before? is it better than google images?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.