[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon Goes to Second Grade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Anon Goes to second grade pt 2
>So after seeing the One Kid who called Me gay trying to fuck another Kid
>I never looked at life the same
>I never looked at a dude again
>I seen Something like that in DayCare A couple of years Back
>But That is another story for another time
>So after that I was being bullied by 4th graders who were 3 times bigger than me by this time I am 8 in the 4th quarter
>Walking down The hall
>kid starts Trying to take my leather jacket I smack His hand
>I knew I fucked up then
>he tried to bring me to the ground
>him and His friends were trying to basically kill me
>They even got this girl To throw me into an antpile Worst pain of my life My whole arm was covered in ants Had to go to the hospital for about 3 days Turns out I am allergic to ants
>Finally Come back to school
>Walk into the same Bathroom where I seen those two Kids Umm.. Fucking
>See this fucking gargantuan kid wearing a pokemon jacket Blowing bubbles
>With His Mouth
>He fucking put soap In his mouth and started blowing bubbles
>Confused I left the bathroom
>It was Awkward
>He locked Eyes With me man
>Looked Like I was about to be attacked
>Finally the bullies From Earlier Started Chasing me around the school I threatened to stab One
>He told the teacher I stabbed him in the eye which I did not
>I got a referral
>Because There was No signs of stab marks
>or redness in the eye
>Summer came I left That school because another one was built For that one I forgot what it was called

Anyways I will be posting another Anon goes to Except This time it will be 3rd grade Maybe Tomorrow at around 12:00 pm
>>
>>>/b/
That is where you post green text stories
>>
I cannot Post It there THEY KEEp DEleting my shit and the first One was funny
>>
>>14359873
>THEY KEEp DEleting my shit
Try and take a hint then.
Nobody agrees with you.
>>
True It is not funny
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.