[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi can someone tell me how to seduce my cousin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
So my cousin is very hot and I wanna fuck her but I need advice on how to seduce her first then I need advice on how to get her to have concentual sex with me. Thanks. Also it's legal to have sex with your cousin here and she's 21 so it's fine but she might be weirded out idk I cought he looking at me one time and that's her in the pic.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (11 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
11 KB, 255x200
>caught her looking at me one time
>>
She's nice... Got more pics?
>>
Dude I do but only if I get more advice. No nudes tho I've got bikini pics tho.
>>
>>14357536
Don't got any advice for ya, but I can fake the bikini pics? :)
>>
never herd of illegal sex with cousins before
check with your attorney on that, maybe it's just pay a $1 fine sort of thing, or you could get off with a warning.
best thing to do to get a girl is ask her about her friend. if she doesn't think you have a chance with her friend, that means she doesn't like you. if she says her friend has a boyfriend, then you can switch it up, saying that you only asked about her friend, because you cant be with the one you want to be with... forbidden love. when she asks who's the girl, kiss her.
>>
>>14357595
Great advice :D
>>
File: image.png (918 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
918 KB, 1136x640
Can't find the bikini pics sorry but maybe this will make up for it FYI she's the one in the middle I think she might be a slut because she's not a lesbian and kisses other girls on the lips
>>
Middle lol not the middle I mean the left sorry I'm just tired
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 411x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 411x673
>>14357564
Can I get you to edit a pic I have?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.