[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone face swap her on following pic (not sure if possible)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 377x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 377x646
Can anyone face swap her on following pic (not sure if possible)
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 640x960
Possible to turn hair red?
>>
>>14334159
I could have a go but it wouldn't be worth it. The difference in brightness would ruin it. If I took the OP and brightened it to match the second pic, she would lose all colour and look terrible. The hair is doable. Might be tough to go from such a dark colour to red. Brown or blonde to red is very easy though

Best bet would be to find a different pic of the first girl where she is in better light and a pic to put her on where the girl already has red hair or at least something with a little more colour.
>>
>>14334159
>>14334161

Not the same angle, can't do
>>
Not same light or angle.
Not full face (base photo is cut top and right)

So no, not really possible with good quality.
>>
>>14334165
And the other issue is that one image, the camera is below her face, the other image it's above the girl's face. it would look very strange if I did this.
It's be like looking down on her whil she sucks your dick and still being able to see in her nostrils.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 347x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 347x604
Thus maybe lighting May be crap
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.