[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identifying half life 2 mod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
Hey /v/, I'm trying to find a half life 2 singleplayer mod I played before, but I can't remember its name or where to find it (steam workshop or nexus mods, I assume). Wanna help me identify it?

You play as a young asian female who has the ability to conjure fire balls. You start in a run-down apartment, your father is dying slowly in a room and asks you to immolate him. you explore around a huge, mostly shitty future city, trying to escape from the cops, I think you're wholly underground at this point. at some point you fight your way to the surface, where at least most of it seems bombed out. eventually you get captured and there are cutscenes of some governmental people training your fire-conjuring ability. at some point in the game you climb to the top of a very tall office building after fighting a helicopter and bring down a nuke, I think you get teleported away at the last second by someone else's special powers.

Really wanted to play it again. Any ideas?
>>
hah, forgot to change the /v/ to /r/ when I decided to post here instead of there. sorry about that.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.