[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help find a picture please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Alright /r/

I stupidly deleted this picture of the MOST PERFECT girl I've ever seen.

She was blonde, skinny but had huge natural non-sagging tits. Her waist to boob and ass ratio, oh man. I think she was just someone's girlfriend, or ex, definitely not famous.

Two photos, one of her in a bikini and another of her completely naked, I think both of them were selfies.

I literally have no information about the photo other than this and that i got it from a thread in /b/ and it was called something like 'the most perfect girl' or something.

If literally anyone can help I will be forever grateful.

I love you 4chan.
>>
File: tumblr_o08guvVXIu1uix3iro1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o08guvVXIu1uix3iro1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 1280x1600
both pictures are similar to this image in ration of her body, but her boobs are larger.
>>
I've tried file recovery and no such luck.
>>
>>14309230
This chick is hot! If that's similar to the one you're looking for then bump
>>
bump, would be nice to see that ass getting destroyed
>>
It's Amanda Elise lee find her on instagram https://www.instagram.com/amandaeliselee/?hl=de
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.