[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for an animated gif that I first remember seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1457659147925.jpg (260 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1457659147925.jpg
260 KB, 1280x853
I'm looking for an animated gif that I first remember seeing about three months ago (but who knows how old it really was).

It was a girl standing in a doorframe, wearing only an oversized t-shirt, which she lifted up to expose herself completely. Might have been a brown or dark blue shirt (hard to tell from the lighting) and possibly had some kind of college logo or coat of arms on it.

It was cropped so that you couldn't see her face (certainly not the eyes anyway), but she had pale skin, long wavy blonde hair, and a petite build. It was a little bit low-res and grainy (almost certainly a phone camera), and her legs were together so basically no details of her pussy could be seen.

At least one variant of the gif cycled in reverse so that she lowered her t-shirt again, the original didn't but I'm happy with either.

Pic mostly unrelated. Thanks for any help available.
>>
here's a close one I had bookmarked on Deviantart of all places. Hope it satisfies you until you find your picture
http://bigmikeg83.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Gif-37-342750216?update_agegate=1
>>
>>14291624
Not the one I'm looking for, but nice to look any anyhow. Thanks for contributing.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.