[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am shared on someone's folder on dropbox. I am 100% sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dropbox_logo_detail.png (18 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
dropbox_logo_detail.png
18 KB, 500x464
I am shared on someone's folder on dropbox. I am 100% sure that there are wins in the enclosing folders. Anyone know if it's possible to gain access to them?

I know it's a long shot, but figured I would see if anything was out there. I do have the email address to their account but have had no luck getting in.

Would brute force be an option?
>>
>>14281252
not really a why i think..sorry. how did you figured out about any link, or was it posted somewhere public?
>>
>>14281281
I figured :(

A friend that I know did a photoshoot with this photographer and sent me the link.

Another friend of mine did a nude shoot for her husband and used the same photographer.
>>
>>14281302
and now he is sharing it?
only way to do something about is to contact dropbox services. maybe they can help you out. i think you will need too proof it is doing you damage. also inform federal or smething about it. and if your friends know the photographer you have a name, maby the photographer also have a webpage.... i think this is your only chance
>>
>>14281315
No they aren't sharing it, I am trying to gain access so I can see the photos lol.
>>
>>14281324
ooowh lol.. it is not yourself who is beeing shared ?????
>>
>>14281326

No it is a friend I know who did a nude photoshoot for her husband. I wanna see these!
>>
>>14281327
hahahah ok ol.. really ive got no idea how to get into dropbox accept with original log in
>>
Phishing is the only way to do what you are looking for.
>>
>>14281252
You are quite the fucking little weasel.....
>>
>>14281861

Do you know how to do it? Anyway you could point me in the right direction on how?
>>
>>14281889
You have to create a a realistic looking email saying something along the lines of "there is a problem with your account" The email has to contain a link to a website that can convince them that it is really dropbox & get them to "change their password". You then change their password to their new choice so that if they log into the real site it will work but now you have a working password.
The thing is, they would have to be a fucking idiot to fall for it...
That being said, let me introduce you to an idiot:
>>
>14282037

Got it, I think the hard part is making a web page. If only there was a way to have them input it directly into the email, but that might be way too obvious.
>>
>>14282115
Yeah, if they would fall for that then they deserve to loose their shit.
It really is amazing how dumb people are. They click the link in the email without looking to see the address of the site when they get there. Some guys don't even bother using a domain that can seem like it could be real. The website name isn't even part of it.
Honestly dude, this is the easiest way but it still takes a lot of effort and faith.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.