[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trying to track down an H comic from a while back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I remember this about it: it featured a young woman watching cameras she had set up in the guy's locker room and using a enormous dilido on herself, while her (I think it was either a robot or her operating system) said that she might as well stop doing this, as she will never go through with it. Cue young man with cock of a similar length and girth of toy coming into view on camera. She tells the (bot?) off and goes down to the locker room where the boy is alone, shenanigans insue and I believe she convinces him to let her deepthroat him? I also have a vague memory of her riding on his dick. Not taking it, but literally straddling it, however that might be a different doujin I'm thinking of. Also, at some point there's a massive amount of splooge, (think five gallon bucket dumped on chest or in her throat, one of the two) and I think she conceeds defeat, being too tired to bang him. I believe that's how it ends... Any leads would be appreciated, I've been looking for this one for a while now.

Pic throughly unrelated, because I have nothing from this or else I'd search it up myself
>>
nothing here, but sounds chill

bump
>>
bamp
>>
banp
>>
Bump to raise us through the torrent of xray and cumshit threads that ought to be compiled.as a general rather than spread all oer the damn front.
>>
Kami Tora - Collidescope Eyes
>>
File: 1362369657023.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1362369657023.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>14269019
Glorious bastard, I praise you, tis the selfsame tale for which I search.
>>
full spectrum analysis of that magnificent tallywhacker

christ my sides, I'm so glad someone knew what I wanted to find
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.