[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Do Woman Cheat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: lol3.jpg (18 KB, 375x249) Image search: [Google]
lol3.jpg
18 KB, 375x249
would like to know the legit reason why.even though you are faithful .
>>
people just suck. Its not you, anon. They have deeper problems than they let on. if you're not married, you dodged a bullet.
>>
They aren't truly in love with the person they are with.
>>
Daddy issues in the past or they think the grass is greener on the other side.
>>
Not every human is meant to be monogamous, and society is still trying to catch up to that reality.
>>
File: 0hZRv1A.jpg (51 KB, 610x464) Image search: [Google]
0hZRv1A.jpg
51 KB, 610x464
Subliminal messages on TV control women.
use this make-up
wear these clothes
eat these and those
suck these cocks

women can't think for themselves
they do what they are told to do
>>
all wimminz is gonna cheat
ask yo mamma she tell you she cheated
your real daddy prolly drive a UPS truck

so what if your girl got some other dick
on the side while you was at work
as long as she had dinner on the table
that's all that matters
>>
File: original_CW.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
original_CW.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
get your girlfriend a douche
so she can wash out her junk

tell her you don't like getting
another man's cum
on your dick

grab some tic-tacs too
so she don't have penis breath
>>
>>14266703
>.even though you are faithful .

being faithful isn't enough, you have to accept jesus as your lord and believeth in his resurrection and salvation. faith only gets you a cup of bad coffee and some old donuts
>>
just wait op
girls are gonna be a lot more faithful
after the dollar collapses.
they gonna need a man to take care of them
when that shit hits the fan
>>
girls don't cheat when you keep getting better and better. if you're lazy goodbye. nobody wants the same shit day after day for the rest of their life.

hit the gym every week
study every week
find hobbies together and apart
get a better job every month
sell your TV or better yet
smash it and never look back
get her a nicer house every few years
>>
>>14266834
that!
>>
girl dumped me cuz my cock was too big
it's all good
she'll be back after she go with some little dick
and works her way up gettin her pussy stretched

no girl gonna stay with a little dick forever
she has to have a bigger one eventually

pussy don't get smaller, and dicks don't grow
deal with it
>>
you think Donald Trump got where he is today
by crying over some girl he broke up with?

forget that slut, and move on.
let her do all the crying, when you move into the whitehouse.
>>
>I want a girl that will love me for who I am, not for what I might become. I'm never going to change, I'll play vidya in a rocking chair after my second heart attack, and gall bladder removal from obesity. I'm not changing for no woman, she just has to accept it.

I'll accept her getting fat too. It'll be awesome.
We'll eat bacon and bacon sammiches together. No fit vegan girl could ever be my life long partner. The more fat she has, the more to love. If my little penis can't reach her vagina, because she plumped up, I'll just stick my dick between her fat rolls and squirt in her bigass crack.
No girlfriend of mine will ever workout or go to a spa. I'll give her facials right here in the doublewide.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.