[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey niggers. If you post pictures of women holding signs, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8
File: xcfjf.png (536 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
xcfjf.png
536 KB, 1000x667
Hey niggers. If you post pictures of women holding signs, I'll shoop the writing out and make you a clean template. I'd prefer not to be the one to put the new text on them since I'm too lazy to get out my old tablet, and I'll just be using my mouse, but I'll do it if you guys need it. Just be warned, pic related is my mouse-handwriting.

Just try to follow these guidelines:
>No lined/patterned paper
>It'll be difficult to do properly if there are shadows on the sign, so only minimal shadows if any
>The higher resolution, the better. I CAN do smaller, shitty quality photos, but they won't look very good, and I can't promise it'll be convincing.
>The more space between the writing on the sign and the edge of the sign, the better. ( If there's any object partially covering or even just very close to the writing like fingers, hair, clothing, etc., it'll be very difficult and time-consuming.)

Pic related.
>>
File: soagWwq.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
soagWwq.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1440
the only roasting I would do is spit roasting.
>>
File: bitchroast.png (1 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
bitchroast.png
1 MB, 1080x1440
>>14261347
You want that written on there?
>>
File: ARtXbmr.jpg (245 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ARtXbmr.jpg
245 KB, 640x1136
More tinder for the fire mate
>>
>>14261331
KEK OP with the file rename... & you showed up your mouse drawing skills so no.
>>
File: bitchroast2.png (1 MB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
bitchroast2.png
1 MB, 1080x1440
>>14261347
>>14261360
Told you, it'll be dreadful. I tried though.
>>
File: bitchroast3.png (1014 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
bitchroast3.png
1014 KB, 640x1136
>>14261362
I thought it'd be pretty bad with that 'e' hitting the edge with the pattern, but it worked out, I think.
>>
File: eauaiyb.jpg (250 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
eauaiyb.jpg
250 KB, 1200x900
Didn't even ask for it and yet you put that hilariousness on there. you truly made my day.
Heres another bitch from the roast reddit.
>>
File: roastbitch4.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
roastbitch4.png
1 MB, 1200x900
>>14261462
Glad to hear it!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.