[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox version check
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: firefox-addons.png (60 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
firefox-addons.png
60 KB, 300x225
Does any/r/one know how to edit addon version compatibility to get the addon working again after updating Firefox?

Specifically: Open with Photoshop
>>
>>14253262
There is no way to do that.
Also, this is the most lazy ass of add-ons that I have ever seen.
>>
>>14253340
>lazy ass of add-ons

>please make my teacher nude
sorry bro, can't be arsed
>what if there were an addon where you could just r-click the image and open it in photoshop
maybe, if your teacher is hot
>you can also search for donor tits and r-click them and open it in photoshop

so you're telling me I don't have to download both pictures and then open them in photoshop
I can toggle back and forth and open them straight from the browser?
>yep
but that shit don't work in the latest firefox version and the addon creator as not updating
>you could disable version check in firefox
but that disables it for all addons, not just the one
>i know
well that sucks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVJ5FbkjfE
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.