[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex saucesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1455477544067.gif (2 MB, 297x288) Image search: [Google]
1455477544067.gif
2 MB, 297x288
Anyone have her name or more OC? If it's my ex I'll post what her too.
>>
>>14248437
Where does she come from?
This ass looks familiar to me.
Do you have a face shot?
>>
>>14248702
Originally from PA no faces until I'm certain
>>
>>14248953
Oh boy it actually had been a ONS near Allentown area.

If I remember well her name was Trisha or Cynthia something to that affect.
...sorry we both were too drunk that night to remember well *grr*

Just post a clothed pic or something
>>
>>14248702
I always suspected she was getting the D while away for school which why it didn't work out and did not think much about it until I saw this...body and hair is spot on and theres just enough face to think but not know.. no distinguishing marks visible so I probably need the dick owner to ID who ever there are boning
>>
>>14248977
Nah starts with K who I'm thinking of ...quiet and seemed to care less about the D but liked to drink so who knows when drunk...its been a few years I'll see what I can dig up when I get home basically just kept the damning pix
>>
>>14249002
Has it been Kate or Katelyn...?
damn I'm so bad with names without alc already hahaha

Yeah well she had been very shy at a bar but had quite a few cocktails + shots from several guys there.

We didn't talk much as I remember later either!

What year range are we talking?
>>
>>14249023
Id say 5 or more. She go there with any ppl? Recall boob nip size ? Also did she look Italian asian Spanish or something else?
>>
>>14249109
Had been round October`11 and she was hanging out with a blonde friend as I remember.

Gosh you're asking stuff from my last life. LOL

Boobs I'd recall round a good C cup with perfect nips.
She looked like a well endowed Skwaw with her dark hair of which I'm not sure if they had been her original hair colour though.

Are we getting any closer here?
>>
>>14249167
Ha yea sorry. Skwaw? Hey it could be her not sure whyed shed been in Allentown but who knows. Natty brunette trimmed not shave matching muff. Nice B - C breasts with quarter sized nips. Belly button ring birth mark on inner leg?
>>
>>14249181
boy you're killing me

Jup she had a nice trimmed bush too, I remember that one and a bb piercing as well.
don't remember seeing a birth mark since there wasn't much light in the car hehe

just quickly upload an innocent pic of hers and I should be able to tell if it was her.
>>
>>14249212
I'll see what I can dig up when I get to my PC. Did you guys full on bone? I took her for more of a handy or bj person
>>
just enough face, theres no fucking face retard...
>>
>>14249385
But not enough...Side face at the end bro cool your rage
>>
>>14249212
Didn't happen to get any pictures or phone number did you?
>>
>>14249417
She gave quite a good bj and rode me for a bit before she sucked me off because there had not been much space on the backseat. But i had been more of a quicky and actually I don't even remember if we used any rubber *sigh*

No there had not been any number exchange, pics or videos because for me it had been a business trip weekend and a one night fun thing that had no been planned.

So whats her name now pal?
>>
>>14249570
Ahhh likely wasn't her then she gives a not too great toothy bj... Pretty big on Condoms too unless black out
>>
>>14248437
Still hoping on the sauce or more on the gif too
>>
>>14249601
Well just let me judge your pics because thats a lot easier than all this guessing stuff.

And yes I can relate, also would love to know if its her in the gif and i there is any more.
>>
>>14249630
Hopefully this is still up when I get back to my PC tonight and I'll see what I got ...I'm still hesitant on face pics until I prove that shes human dick cushion. We still talk on occasion so i dont want to mistakenly revenge smear her. I think OP actually would have known her if that's her in the gif better than 1 nighter so I'd get more damning evidence.
>>
Damn has me on memory lane now.. I do miss the sex though...shes like your of realistic normal hot..I mean the head wasn't good and she was pretty awkward at sex but that pussy was wow. It didn't look amazing but felt nothing like it...when you slide in her pussy would pump on your dick and feel like its trying tosuck the cum out..then you would see those round pert little tities bounce with those pointy hard little nipples and its all over. You pop in a few pumps just when shed start to moan...guess I wasn't to grand either but its whatever
>>
Bump for sauce
>>
>>14249688
We'll try to keeps this thing up an running and if you're not sure about the face showing part then make it an appreciation thread in her honor. And if it has been her that I've hit then its a bonus on the fap road and even more fun talk.

So hit it pal not for revenge but for appreciation!

Btw. Jup the girl had been one D-pump for the minutes I lasted hehehe

And can also relate to the memory part, had a gf which I still have to think about now 12 years later. She had been the quite type but a real screeming rebel in the sack and that ass mmmmmmm!

Got to stop visualizing LOL
>>
>>14249957
I tell you what I would like to hit it again even if I do find out she was a regular cock sheeth...good times on memory lane though
Man if you didn't wear a dick bag I'm jealous and a bit miffed...then again I would have nutted inside on insertion..she was so paranoyed I had to wrap every time which could have been a sign...blah blah precum babies ect..and blah blah cum is gross and smells bad and I don't want it near me
>>
>>14249957
Yea man I guess the quite ones are full of surprises... What bar was this ONS at anyway?
>>
>>14250070
Yeah the are.
Pick the shy slightly chubby ones and you'll be surprised what they keep in store for you.

No clue what that thing was called anymore, been too long.
Just remember there was a billiard saloon close and a construction where they redid a phone/internet store. That's where we parked because it had been at the side a bit with some bushes between the parking rows.
>>
>>14250191
Faaack was just thinking if it was her and she sucked you off before and after fucking theres no way you used a rubber...the only thing she's hated more than the smell of cum was latex...no way shed go down after that...did either one of you cum? I know she was a hard case to please
>>
>>14250333
I remember cumming up her belly and tits area cause she pushed me away when I was about to explode.
Don't remember her cumming, she was more keen on making me cum.

Did she moan when giving head?
You still haven't told me if her name had been Kate.
Are you going to be posting something cause i gotta go soon.
>>
>>14250425
Yup that's who I knew. God damnit I never came on her once, was this girl pissed? if I thought then what I think now Id blast her right in the eyes and hair so shed have to wear it home

Yup the moan . she really couldn't open wide so it was toothy but the moan was I nice touch to make it a bit better and kept the boner engaged.

Got about another 3 hours until I can dig around and see what I find.
>>
>>14250482
Mmm that's what I meant the moaning during sucking really did it for me. She mostly played around the tip and stroked me because I'm a bit bigger than average so I never had the luck so far to be deepthroated by any girl...well got other advantages hehe

No she wasn't pissed cause we both had been to drunk to care anyways. Maybe ur right could have been the reason we skipped the rubber too.

Young and stupid what can i say!
So when had you been with Kate?
Sounds like you had been her first.
>>
>>14250520
Man howd that cum soaked mess get home?
Was with mine '10- '12. Still hard the think the girl I knew would be in to dicking down especially randomnly, still think it's semi unlikely but we'll see. Still need sauce on this gif. That'd be the nail in the coffin.
>>
>>14250615
Remembering her wearing some sort of dress so I don't think anyone noticed what happened underneath.
Some guy of her friend drove them to wherever and I took a cab back to my hotel and left my car there.

Would be really funny if its really the same girl. That would be too much of luck for one pick so I'm looking forward what you got to show.

In case the thread drowns while I'm gone, please open another one so I'll find you oki?
>>
>>14250651
Yea man that would sure be interesting..now i have to go out tonight and find someones hair to blast into. Who knows maybe well found thats she swinging at parties next. I'll keep posting off and on till we sauce this gif either way.
>>
OP, please stop talking to yourself. I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>14250715
So I'm still waiting for your pic response. You're at your PC yet?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.