[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-ray please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
X-ray please
>>
bump please
>>
File: xx0010.jpg (126 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
xx0010.jpg
126 KB, 540x960
>>
>>14244640
That's a fake, not an x-ray. There's a difference.
>>
There's a difference between the schoolboy's x-rays and one well done. Learn the difference. Nothing fake about this one.
>>
>>14244655
>Nothing fake about this one.
It's funny you say that, because that's all it is: Fake.

OP, this cunt is lying to you. It's fake. Those aren't her actual tits.
>>
>>14244663
Expert level: beginner
Have you ever x-rayed, boy?
>>
>>14244680
Yea, and genuine x-rays don't look like that.

If you didn't try to pretend you just x-rayed through multiple layers of cloth with an x-ray with that much clarity, you could have fooled us.

But that's -clearly- a fake you faggot, and you aren't fooling anyone. You can sit there and trumpet about the "skill" you supposedly posses, but no amount of skill can surpass "impossible".
>>
>>14244653
>That's a fake, not an x-ray. There's a difference.

Sorry man we've got a philosophical difference on this one. The point of xray is to show what the tits actually look like. You started out in that direction but when you started airbrushing out the clothing you went into fake territory. You're no longer bringing out hidden details, you're creating them yourself.
>>
File: helping5.png (1 MB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
helping5.png
1 MB, 1080x960
dunno which one is better, i will let you choose
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.